Spirit to Succeed Scholarship Award
At Hospitality Health ER, we are more than just your neighborhood emergency room. We truly believe it takes a village to raise our children — including all the way through the young adult years! Because a big part of that starts with a dedication to education, Hospitality Health ER is proud to present the Hospitality Health ER Spirit to Succeed Scholarship Award. This year, Hospitality Health ER will award a $5000 scholarship to one student in Tyler, Texas who has demonstrated determination, a drive to succeed in the face of obstacles, and the strength to persevere in spite of financial setbacks.
Tyler Area Resident
Grant For Fall 2018
Video Essay Application
All Majors Welcome
Tyler Scholarship Application
● Create a video (five-minute max) about yourself and how you managed school while overcoming adversity (ex: working multiple jobs, caring for sick family members, dealing with a personal illness or a learning disability).
● Upload your video + resume by midnight July 15th, 2018.
● All Majors & Programs Welcome
Tyler Scholarship Rules
● Applicant must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
● Applicant must be accepted/enrolled in an institution of higher education
(undergraduate college or university, graduate program, trade school, or technical school).
● Must reside within 20 miles of Tyler, Texas.
24/7 ER Videos
Owned and operated by a family of nurses, every HHER is staffed with experienced ER-board-certified physicians. Your doctor will take the time to understand your condition before providing a diagnosis and coordinating next-level care with leading specialists and surgeons. Our facility is fully equipped with cardiac monitors, IV pumps, and emergency medications to make sure you are fully stabilized before leaving our care.
Copyright © 2019 Hospitality Health ER | All Rights Reserved.