Spirit to Succeed Scholarship Award
Hospitality Health ER-Tyler is proud to present the Hospitality Health ER Spirit to Succeed Scholarship Awards. This year, Hospitality Health ER-Tyler will award $1,000 scholarships to FIVE students in the Tyler, Texas area who have demonstrated determination, a drive to succeed in the face of obstacles, and the strength to persevere in spite of financial setbacks.
Tyler Area Resident
Grant For Fall 2021
Video Essay Application
All Majors Welcome
Tyler Scholarship Application
● Create a video (five-minute max) about yourself and how you managed school while overcoming adversity (ex: working multiple jobs, caring for sick family members, dealing with a personal illness or a learning disability); Tell us what college/university/technical school you are attending!
● Upload your video + resume by midnight, June 15th, 2021.
● All Majors & Programs Welcome
Tyler Scholarship Rules
● Applicant must be between the ages of 17 and 21.
● Applicant must be accepted/enrolled in an institution of higher education
(undergraduate college or university, graduate program, trade school, or technical school).
● Must reside within 30 miles of Tyler, Texas.
24/7 ER Videos
Owned and operated by a family of nurses, every HHER is staffed with experienced ER-board-certified physicians. Your doctor will take the time to understand your condition before providing a diagnosis and coordinating next-level care with leading specialists and surgeons. Our facility is fully equipped with cardiac monitors, IV pumps, and emergency medications to make sure you are fully stabilized before leaving our care.
Copyright © 2019 Hospitality Health ER | All Rights Reserved.