Pursuant to the 86th regular session of the Texas Legislature House Bill 2041, the following is for your information:
– HHER bills comparable to a hospital-based ER & charges a facility fee for medical treatment.
– HHER charges an observation fee for observation medical treatment.
– The Emergency Physician providing services at HHER may be out of network w/ your insurance plan.
– HHER is not contracted with any insurance providers and is not listed as in-network.
– Access more information regarding billing, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Seleccione facturas de emergencias comparables a las salas de emergencias de un hospital y cobra una tarifa de instalación por tratamiento médico.
– HHER cobra una tarifa de observación por tratamiento médico.
– El médico que brinda servicios en HHER puede estar fuera de la red con su plan de seguro.
– HHER no tiene contrato con ningún proveedor de seguros y no figura en la red.
For further information on charges at HHER, contact email@example.com for download instructions.
Be billed fairly and correctly.
At Hospitality Health ER, we believe it’s possible to provide first-class medical care and services at affordable rates. And you won’t be blindsided by overcharges, double charges, medical errors, and bogus fees. All commercial insurance accepted, no Medicare, Medicaid, or Tricare.
Deal with only one billing person for your visit—a Hospitality Health ER representative that has your best interests at heart.
Because we handle our own billing and are family owned, you do not have to deal with the frustrations of a confusing billing process. And while most medical facilities utilize an external billing facility that has no authorization to make decisions that will help patients, HHER reserves the right to take action on payment terms, insurance contracts, and other inquiries you may have. Please note, all commercial insurance accepted, not Medicare, Medicaid, or Tricare.
Every patient comes with different needs and Hospitality Health ER is committed to finding a customized payment solution that will work for you.
Insurance Can Be A Frustrating And Confusing Maze Of Information.
We believe in our patients’ ability to talk directly with the owners regarding billing and insurance. Our patients can skip a frustrating interaction with billing companies and collections departments. If you have questions about billing, please call the facility and we will put you in direct contact with our owners.
Hospitality Health will do all we can to help with any billing issues that stem from your insurance provider for emergency services you receive. If your claim is processed incorrectly as outside of your plan’s network, contact us at 281-838-8166 from Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
Per Texas Senate Bill 425 & House Bill 3276, all FEMC facilities are required to post the following information.
The facility is a freestanding emergency medical facility.
The facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee.
A facility or a physician providing medical care at the facility may not be a participating provider in the patient’s health benefit plan provider network.
A physician providing medical care at the facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to a patient.
The facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network. However, by state law your health insurance company is required to process your ER visit at in-network benefit levels.
Copyright 2020 Hospitality Health ER | All Rights Reserved.