Although it’s hard to believe, a delicious Thanksgiving meal is already right round the corner. I think we can all agree that 2022 has been quite a busy year. With that said, we thought it would be helpful to give you some recommendations on ways you can 1) avoid spending all day in the kitchen preparing a feast and 2) support a local business.
Best Thanksgiving appetizers in Longview
- Tuscan Pig has shrimp pesto, italian meatball parm, and caprese sliders.
- Toboni’s Bistro has delicious soup.
- Posados Cafe has great queso, quesadillas, and elote.
- The Catch has gumbo, grits, and family packs.
Best Thanksgiving meals in Longview
- Jucy’s Hamburgers has great homestyle plates.
- Fat Boyzzz has great seafood baskets, sandwiches, and PoBoyzzz.
- Bubba’s 33 has it all: wings, burgers, pizza, and more.
- Tuscan Pig has country lasagna, Tuscan mac and cheese, and a bruschetta platter.
- Cotton Patch has family meals that serve up to 6 individuals.
- Sam’s Southern Eatery has family-size portions.
Best Thanksgiving desserts in Longview
- Cotton Patch has a pumpkin crunch pie.
- Golden Flake Bakery makes custom cakes.
- La Cabane de Dessert has homemade cakes, cookies, macarons, and more.
- The Butcher Shop has fresh baked bread, specialty cakes, homemade pies, and more.
- The Catch has delicious key lime pie.
Let’s keep this Thanksgiving meal train going by adding your favorite go-to restaurants for holiday meals and desserts in Longview!
Interested in more food tips? We’ve covered fast, healthy breakfast ideas and tips for staying healthy during the holidays. Read our blog here or like our Facebook page to keep up with Hospitality Health ER’s healthcare and community discussions.