Although it’s hard to believe, a delicious Thanksgiving meal is already right round the corner. I think we can all agree that 2021 has been quite a busy year. With that said, we thought it would be helpful to give you some recommendations on ways you can 1) avoid spending all day in the kitchen preparing a feast and 2) support a local business.
Best Thanksgiving appetizers in Tyler
- Stanley’s Famous BBQ has a delicious Giant Frito Pie.
- Happy’s Fish House has a Happy Sampler with boudin, calamari, shrimp, and more!
- Cracker Barrel has great biscuits if you’re opting for Thanksgiving brunch.
- Aspen Creek Grill has several Aspen-tizers to choose from.
- Bernard’s Mediterranean Restaurant has baked brie, stuffed mushrooms, and crab cakes.
Best Thanksgiving meals in Tyler
- Loggins Restaurant has delicious comfort food: fried chicken, mashed potatoes, etc.
- Stanley’s Famous BBQ’s Famous Sandwiches will make the whole family happy.
- Happy’s Fish House has gumbo and etouffee.
- Traditions Restaurant has Holiday Specials that can serve up to 12 people.
- Cracker Barrel has Family Meal Baskets.
Best Thanksgiving desserts in Tyler
- Loggins Restaurant has fresh pies served whole or by the slice.
- Marble Slab Creamery has an abundance of ice cream cakes.
- Small Cakes has custom cupcakes and cakes.
- Braum’s has holiday breads, pastries, and cookies.
- Sister2Sister Cookies has Build Your Own Dozen cookies.
Let’s keep this Thanksgiving meal train going by adding your favorite go-to restaurants for holiday meals and desserts in Tyler!
Interested in more food tips? We’ve covered fast, healthy breakfast ideas and tips for staying healthy during the holidays. Read our blog here or like our Facebook page to keep up with Hospitality Health ER’s healthcare and community discussions.