Galveston Island is full of sun, fun, sports, and live music for a relaxing Memorial Day weekend! Here, you’ll find a couple of Memorial Weekend events in Galveston you might be interested in. We’ve even included a special Memorial Day commemoration event at Seawolf Park to remind us of the real reason we celebrate Memorial Day—to honor all of the men and women who sacrificed their lives for our country.
What’s Happening Around Galveston During Memorial Weekend?
- Location: East Beach/Apffel Park – 1923 Boddeker Rd., Galveston, TX
- Check in: 7:30AM
- Players Meeting: 8:45am
- Games Start: 9:00am
- Check in at the beach is before anytime after 7:30, you should be able to self check in any time after 7. We are normally there after 5AM but may be not able to check you in until 7:30
- COST: $70 (Includes online registration/volleyball life/cc processing fees)
- FREE Tournament T-SHIRTS FOR THE FIRST 100 Players CHECKING IN AT THE BEACH
Whether you’re a car enthusiast or simply looking for a fun night out, this cruise in has something for everyone. So come on down, enjoy the cars, the food, the music, the drinks, and best of all the people! Classic cars, hot rods, motorcycles, custom builds and more! All makes and models are welcome. Stroll through the rows of gleaming chrome and polished paint, admiring the beauty and craftsmanship of these machines. While you’re here, grab a bite to eat from one of the food trucks offering a wide range of tasty treats. Enjoy the sounds of live music as you dine, and relax with a cold drink as you soak up the sun.
- Food trucks, yard games, playground for the kiddos and we’re pet friendly too!
- Absolutely no outside food or drinks allowed, this includes drinking in the parking lot
- $5 entry per vehicle (Cruse in participants and spectators)
We had a great turn out for Veterans Day so we will be back at Pearland Golf Club for another golf tournament for Memorial Day this year. Please come out and support your local VFW! Saturday May 27th with a shotgun start at 9am
The Memorial Day 10K and 5K honors the men and women who have given their lives serving in the U.S. Military. It is the 4th race in our Holiday Series! All participants receive a chip-timed race, Memorial Day 10K/5K finisher medal, and unisex t-shirt. Register here.
Memorial Day Weekend: Weekend – Join us for a long weekend of fun! Weekend Adventure Pass valid for FOUR days instead of three at Downtown Aquarium, Kemah Boardwalk, and Pleasure Pier!
If you have a medical emergency while in Galveston, Hospitality Health ER is located at 4222 Seawall Blvd with top-rated emergency room doctors.