Although it’s hard to believe, a delicious Thanksgiving meal is already right round the corner. I think we can all agree that 2021 has been quite a busy year. With that said, we thought it would be helpful to give you some recommendations on ways you can 1) avoid spending all day in the kitchen preparing a feast and 2) support a local business.
Best Thanksgiving appetizers in Galveston
- Riondo’s Ristorante has a Country Board charcuterie plate.
- BLVD Seafood has shareables: crab cakes, shrimp bites, and poke.
- Nate’s Galveston has a shareable menu including shrimp kisses, crab stuffed jalapenos, and more.
- Nick’s Galveston has a wide array of appetizers: street tacos, pork sliders, shrimp campechano, and more.
Best Thanksgiving meals in Galveston
- ShyKatz Deli & Bakery has a customizable Thanksgiving menu.
- Gaido’s has To-Go Family Packs.
- Fisherman’s Wharf has fried or grilled seafood, sandwiches, fresh fish, and specialties.
- Mosquito Cafe has 3-Course Meals for 2.
- Shrimp ‘N Stuff gives families the option to create their own platter.
Best Thanksgiving desserts in Galveston
- Gaido’s has a famous pecan pie.
- Hey Mikey’s has ice cream nachos and donuts.
- La King’s Confectionery makes homemade chocolates, taffy, ice cream, and more.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory makes caramel apples and homemade fudge.
- Patty Cakes Bakery makes pastries, tarts, cake-balls, pies, and more.
Let’s keep this Thanksgiving meal train going by adding your favorite go-to restaurants for holiday meals and desserts in Galveston!
Interested in more food tips? We’ve covered fast, healthy breakfast ideas and tips for staying healthy during the holidays. Read our blog here or like our Facebook page to keep up with Hospitality Health ER’s healthcare and community discussions.